Part-time receptionist needed in Acupuncture Clinic (shoal creek @ steck)
compensation: $10 or more depending on experience
employment type: part-time
Private Acupuncture Clinic is seeking a receptionist.
The ideal candidate is someone who is organized, outgoing, punctual, and dependable.
Experience with computer data entry is a plus but not a must.
– Patient Scheduling
– Verifying Acupuncture insurance benefits, and plans
– Enter patient data, associated documentation, and insurance information correctly
– Presenting treatment
– Presenting financial arrangements to patients
– Calculating co-payments accurately and collecting share of cost on day of visit.
– Other front office duties: filing, organizing, documenting, etc.
– Ability to understand and speak Spanish is a plus!(but not required)
-Open shifts: Wednesday 10:30 am-3:30 pm, Saturday: 10:30 am-2:30 pm
Great day-time hours! Looking to fill position as soon as possible.